Nurturing attachment and security
This single year in a child’s life contains the most profound leaps in learning and development. There is no other time in our lives when growth is so rapid, so visible, from day-to-day, moment-to-moment.
Introducing PlayNest – for children aged between 6 to 18 months – this is where we introduce the importance of family support at the start of a child’s journey of learning and discovery in a safe, clean environment. A sense of security is primary to a child’s enjoyment of discovery and learning: that is why PlayNest is created as a programme both for the adult as well as the child.
In PlayNest, our students will:
- Develop social skills through meaningful interactions with teachers, puppets and parents
- Stimulate imagination, sounds, rhythms and spoken words by exposing children to age-appropriate language, stories and music through our specially-created Story Time and Music Time series for our little ones
- Build sensory abilities through fun art & craft and discovery activities
- Exercise gross motor coordination and develop sense of balance and spatial awareness through gross motor play activities
- Gain appreciation for foods & eating together: learn the social skills of eating with others while developing a taste for a variety of healthy organic food
* Each PlayNest class session is 1.5 hours.